Good morning fellow green beauty-ers,
This is a special Monday “Around the Web” post. There are some great happenings going on in the interwebs and I want to make sure you all know, and in a world filled with ebola outbreaks and no robin williams, this Monday we could all use an extra
First, You know I love Steph and Epic Beauty Bar, but now I have a full on crush. She’s insanely giving away $1000.00 worth of product to people!!!! YEAH I KNOW. ONE THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH…
This is a seriously epic giveaway! TWO (2) WINNERS will receive a 30-minute consultation with her for an expert evaluation of your skin and an Epic Beauty Bar box worth $500 jam-packed with the most exquisite skin care and makeup — totally customized to your specific skin type and your skin’s needs!
HOW TO ENTER: Just follow her on Instagram, repost this picture, tag me and #naturalbeauty so I see it. Open to all USA, Canada, and international residents. Winners will be chosen 7 September 2014.
What would I buy with $500?!?! I’d buy the following and be blissed out for at least a month!
- Rahua Voluminous Shampoo & Rahua Voluminous Conditioner: I don’t usually spend a ton on shampoo and conditioner, but my fine curls always can use more volume and I’d indulge on these incredible products.
- La Bella Figura Gentle Enzyme Cleanser: I’m not shy about my feelings with this brand. I’m in need of a new cleanser (tears were shed when I ran out…I might be joking)and this beauty came out earlier this year and if it’s like everything else they do, I assume it’s magical.
- May Lindstrom The Blue Cocoon: Caroline Hirons loves it. NOUGH SAID.
- Elizabeth Dehn For One Love Organics Vitamin B Cleansing Oil & Makeup Remover: I recommend this to everyone who’s looking for an oil cleanser, it’s a favorite ( like 10 times repurchase favorite) of blogger Lilly over at genuine glow, and I just so happen to be at the bottom of my black chicken oil cleanser…
- Vapour Stratus Soft Focus Instant Skin Perfector: After sampling her other primer I’m dying to try this bb cream/primer in one.
- W3LL People Expressionist Bio Extreme Mascara: Favorite American brand W3ll People has an awesome mascara and I’m also at the end of my current mascara….totally coincidental…promise.
- W3LL People Universalist Multi-Use Colorstick: 8 Creamy Dusty Rose: this is another of the sampled products from when I recently embarrassed myself on the internet (as one does), and I need another universal face product like I need a hole in the head, but it’s so magical. I’d snap one up.
- RGB Five Free Nail Polish -Haze: I know I only wear two colors on my nails, but this is my opportunity to branch out, and Haze is a perfect smokey purple to take me from Summer to Fall.
ALL THAT AND I’D STILL HAVE $80 TO SPEND. Yeah you can get SO.MUCH.AWESOME. If you don’t enter I’m going to worry about your mental health and give you harsh side-eye.
Second, Goodebox, THE green beauty subscription box and recent co-host of A Night For Green Beauty, is feeling really gracious (and we love them for that) because they’re ALSO giving away $550.00 + worth of green beauty products from A Night For Green Beauty! ::spits out coffee::
Wanna know what’s in it?
- Osmia Luz Brightening Facial Serum & Luz Enzyme Facial Soap
- Kahina Eye Serum
- Juice Beauty Beautiful Body Gift Set
- MUN No.1 Aknari Brightening Youth Serum
- Gressa Skin $30 Gift Certificate
- Province Apothecary Cleanser + Make up Remover Regenerating + Stimulating Exfoliator, Hydrating Lip Balm
- Zoe Organics Refresh Oil
- Josh Rosebrook Deep Nourishing Shampoo, Conditioner, Styling Cream & Hairspray
- Alima Pure Natural Definition Mascara, Eye Pencil, Sombra Contour Powder & Itahake Brush or $75 Gift Certificate.
Every single one of those items is awesome, and are slightly life changing. Go enter, now. RUNDONTWALK. I accept ‘thank you’ gifts for sending you this way when you win.
Last but not least, The Green Products Junkie has a sa-weet 20% off osmia organics LUZ collection with the code: GPJLUZ. Head over to her blog first and read why these new products from a beloved brand are so awesome (other than the packaging. I mean paper nerd over here likes it just as much as the soap its housing…), then head over to osmiaorganics.com and snap it up!
Last, and nowhere even close to being least. Favorite Makeup line, Alima Pure is celebrating their tenth birthday with a lot of great happenings:
First, they’re is giving away full-size mystery birthday gifts with all orders over $65 through Monday!
Second, They brought back their 10 favorite eye shadow colors. It’s a select a mix of past limited edition colors and beloved discontinued shades for a very limited time. I have a birthday coming up and I’ve got my eye on Cedar for a perfect smokey eye that screams “I’m getting older, and slightly freaking out, but you know, I’m cool with it most of the time”. It’s a deep shadow, has layers, like any onion…alright stopping…
Third, 10% off your next order and receive free shipping on orders over $65 with the code WHOOPWHOOP at checkout! 90’s rap reference as a discount code? women after my own heart.
Fourth, Head on over to their facebook page to enter to win all 10 of our bestsellers by simply commenting on the giveaway photo and telling them what your favorite Alima Pure product is and why you love it so much.
Alright guys, that should hold you up for awhile!
Happy Monday. Go forth and crush it.